I must admit, I was tempted to use the title “Who’s the Daddy”, but I held back.
It didn’t quite fit and I wanted to communicate a unisex attitude. Let me make a list of optimistic traits and please feel free to feedback and add a few of your own.
Hands-on’s 10 traits of an optimist
- Cup half full (I’m sure you already know this one)
- Focuses on what they have, rather than what they don’t have
- Positive thinking, even during the most challenging of times
- “Good ideas” person and sticks to their beliefs in a constructive way
- Trustworthy,honest and genuine
- Tell’s it how it is, in a gentle and supportive manner
- Take’s on a challenge with a smile and determination
- Listens first, responds second
- Lends a hand without being asked
- Builds someone else’s self-esteem when they are down
I’m sure the list is much longer but I’m conscious of the amount of time my reader’s have to review blogs that they subscribe to.
How about a tune you say? Sure!
Here’s a classic that will set the mood!